Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It Starts

Hello blog-o-sphere. Welcome to my party which, although may not always be enjoyable, will hopefully prove to be entertaining. I promise neither.

To the unfamiliar souls who just happened across this blog (does this even happen?), I will be writing as a compendium (I always liked that word in school) to the blog of my better half, also known as The Insane Bride, which tracks our journey from living as out of shape single people, to hitched beach body people. We have been engaged since the week before Christmas, and have begun the workout regime known as Insanity but two weeks ago. If you are lucky, you may see before and after pictures. If you are lucky.

As a promise to you, the loyal reader, I solemnly swear never to mention anything related to Twilight.

For reference, this is us in Sonoma. More thoughts on that region will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment