Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm SOOOOO Tired

The title says it all. The Insane Bride hates when I say it, and also hates when I waive my hand at her and make weird noises. We have a very healthy relationship.

Anyway, she is the best. We are going to go sample cake at the moment, Shaun T be dammed. Maybe Insanity is really doing the workouts while continuing to eat cake and have a beer every once in a while. None of this "doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome."

Regardless, I'm in trial, my head hurts, Shaun T jacked me up this morning making it 10 of the last 12 days that he has done so, and I have more work to do this evening. All that, and I decided to blog about it. I know, keep it to yourself right? I probably should, but I figured that if you didn't want to know what I was thinking you wouldn't click on over. I probably should have warned you.

Is it the weekend yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment